From 'Fate/stay night [Unlimited Blade Works' comes a new figma 2.0
of Rin Tohsaka, following on from the release of Saber.
· Using the smooth yet posable joints of figma, you can act out a
variety of different scenes.
· Certain joints use drawer-type articulation allowing for much more
exciting action poses.
· She comes with a standard smiling face, a shouting face for combat
as well as an embarrassed expression.
· Optional parts include parts to display her in slippers, alternate
arm parts revealing the magus sigils on her arms and alternate hair
parts to display her wearing her glasses.
· Effect parts for the Gandr spell are also included!
· An articulated figma stand is included, which allows various poses
to be taken.
Fate/stay night [Unlimited Blade Works]